Print this page
- Hydraulic individual sheet material clamping system with nylon inserts to protect material from indentation from the clamping cylinders along full length of machine.
- Ezy-Set NC-89 Go-To digital display controller provides up to 900mm travel via Hardened Ballscrew backgauge allowing operator to program the cut length required. Also fitted is a stroke counter and stroke adjustment dial allowing shorter materials to be cut using a shorter stroke length, this feature will increase production.
- Blade gap adjusting dial mounted on side of machine for convenient and accurate alteration for all your material thickness from 0.5 - 4mm. This dial is designed so that a straightforward rotation clock or anti clockwise to achieve desired plate thickness. Measurement on dial indicates and refers to actual blade gap distance in millimetres
- Control unit mounted on swivel pendant arm enabling operator to easily access the controller from the side, this is very useful when machine is loaded with full length of material.
- Transfer balls inserted into work table allowing material to be easily moved to the cut position and squaring arm.
- Top shearing blade made from 9Crsi quality composite and has two (2) cutting edges allowing minimised down time in blade rotation.
- Bottom shearing blade made from 9Crsi quality composite and has four (4) cutting edges allowing minimised down time in blade rotation.
- The core structure of the steel main frame has been electronically welded ensuring maximum penetration during the manufacturing process.